Bonding agents and Adhesives
Ultra-lightened multi-consistency cement-based adhesive with very low emission of dust for fixing porcelain stoneware in medium and large sizes even in a single coat.
Twice the coverage of a traditional adhesive
Very low dust emission (HD technology)
Multi-consistency, can be used in both thixotropic or fluid consistencies (MC technology)
Sustainable raw materials (ECO technology)
layers up to 15 mm thick (thixotropic consistency)
Light bags (15 kg)
Extended open time
VOC emissions: EC1 plus class, very low emission
12 months in a dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- Fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on indoor and outdoor walls and floors.
- Fixing stone materials if not liable to staining.
- Suitable for use when high performance is required, such as: tile laying in swimming pools or façades.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles.
- Suitable for fixing thin porcelain stoneware slabs.
- Fixing on electric or water heating screeds.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors, old floors in linoleum², PVC² or vinyl², plasterboard, RASOLASTIK-PLUS line and RASOGUM.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T
² after application of PRIMER-101
FIELDS OF USE
- 15 mm
- 30 min
- 6-15 mm
- 3 h