Bonding agents and Adhesives
MAIN DATAMixed binder powder adhesive for fixing ceramic tiles of all types on floors and walls, both indoors and outdoors.
No vertical creep
Extended open time
White and grey powder
12 months in dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- Fixing natural stone, not affected by humidity, on outdoor and indoor floors and walls.
- Ceramic tiles of all types, such as: cotto, twice-fired, single-fired tiles, split tiles and porcelain stoneware.
- Suitable for: over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles (size ≤ 900 cm² indoors. First apply PRIMER-101 if the tiles are larger).
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
- Spot-glueing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool.
- Fixing on heating screeds (size ≤ 900 cm²).
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, cement-based screeds, concrete, old ceramic floors.