Bonding agents and Adhesives
Highly deformable monocomponent powder adhesive used in layers up to 10 mm thick. Especially suitable for fixing all kind of porcelain tiles with no size limits and natural stone in large sizes. Fixing on façades, heating screeds, in swim-ming pools and for industrial floors.
Hight resistance to vertical slipping (micro fiber technology)
Extended open time
Hight tensile strength
Relieve stress, act as a decoupling layer
Reinforced with micro fibers
12 months from date of productione.The product must be stored in undamaged original sealed packaging, in dry cooled conditions, temperature between + 5 °C and + 30 °C. Please refer to the packaging.
FIELDS OF USE
- Outdoor, indoor, wall and floor installation of ceramic tiles (single-fired, double-fired, porcelain stoneware, klinker and terracotta) with no size limits.
- Suitable for use when high performance is required, such as: installation in non-driveway industrial environments, in swimming pools or on facades.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles without use of primer.
- Suitable for laying thin thickness porcelain stoneware slabs.
- Suitable for laying mosaic tiles (ceramic and glass)
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
- Fixing on electric or water heating screeds.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors², resilient floors perfectly adherent (excluding polyolefin coatings)², plasterboard¹, RASOGUM + or products of RASOLASTIK range.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
² after application of PRIMER-101 PLUS
FIELDS OF USE
- 6-10 mm
- 90 min
- 30 min
- 10 mm