Bonding agents and Adhesives
Quick setting powder adhesive used in layers up to 10 mm thick. Especially suitable for fixing all kind of small and medium sizes porcelain tiles. Fixing on fa ades, heating screeds and in swimming pools.
No vertical creep
Easy to apply, creamy consistency
Layers up to 10 mm thick
6 months from date of production. The product must be stored in undamaged original sealed packaging, in dry cooled conditions, temperature between +5°C and +35°C. Please refer to the packaging.
FIELDS OF USE
- Outdoor, indoor, wall and floor installation of small and medium sizes ceramic tiles (single-fired, double-fired, porcelain stoneware, klinker and terracotta).
- Suitable for use when high performance is required within a short time, such as: tile laying in industrial environments, swimming pools or facades.
- Suitable for installation on fa ades, balconies, swimming pools.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tile.
- Suitable for laying mosaic tiles (ceramic and glass).
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
- Fixing on electric or water heating screeds.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors², well-bonded resilient coatings (except polyolefin)², plasterboard¹, RASOGUM + or products of RASOLASTIK range.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
² after application of PRIMER-101 PLUS
FIELDS OF USE
- 6-10 mm
- 30 min
- 20 min
- 10 mm