Bonding agents and Adhesives
MAIN DATAHighly deformable monocomponent powder adhesive used in layers up to 15 mm thick.
Especially suitable for fixing porcelain stoneware and natural stone in large sizes.
Fixing on façades, heating screeds, in swimming pools and for industrial floors.
Can be used in thick layers
No vertical creep
Layers up to 15 mm thick
White or grey powder
12 months in dry place
FIELDS OF USE
- Fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on walls and floors, indoors and outdoors.
- Suitable for use when high performance is required, such as: tile laying in industrial environments, swimming pools or facades.
- Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles without use of primer.
- Suitable for fixing thin porcelain stoneware slabs.
- Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
- Fixing on electric or water heating screeds.
- Spot-glueing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool.
Cement-based plaster, cement-lime mortar, gypsum-based plaster¹, anhydrite screeds¹, cement-based screeds, concrete, aerated concrete, old ceramic floors, old linoleum floors², PVC² or vinyl², plasterboard¹, RASOGUM + or products of RASOLASTIK range.
¹ after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
² after application of PRIMER-101
FIELDS OF USE
- 6 h
- 15 mm
- 30 min
- 6-10 mm